Terms And Conditions And Website Use
Introduction & Definitions
These terms apply to all memberships of CPG Executive Consulting Ltd. Please read these terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before applying for membership or purchasing any products or services from the website.
In these terms, the following terms and expressions have the meanings set out against them below:
- 1.1. we/us/our means CPG Executive Consulting Ltd (CPG) and all of our brands, MyGrowthPod, StartUp Richmond, Richmond Foodies, Creative Richmond, How To Start A Business, Wandsworth Foodies, Wandsworth Digitech.
- 1.2. affiliate means, in relation to a company, that company’s subsidiary, holding company or any company under common control with that company.
- 1.3. application form means the membership application form available on the website to be completed by prospective members of MyGrowthPod & StartUp Richmond & CPG Executive Consulting Ltd
- 1.4. business day means a day, other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday, when banks are open for normal business in the City of London.
- 1.5. code of conduct means our code of conduct for attendance at events, as attached as Appendix E and as amended from time to time.
- 1.6. content means any and/all materials, data, information and products, in any media, provided in relation to or forming part of the membership, products and services.
- 1.7. contract means the contract between you and us for membership of MyGrowthPod & StartUp Richmond, & all CPG brands comprising these terms together with the application form.
- 1.8. event means a workshop, course or other event organised by CPG or any of it’s brands for its members.
- 1.9. intellectual property means patents, rights to inventions, copyright and neighbouring and related rights, moral rights, trademarks and service marks, business names and domain names, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off or unfair competition, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database rights, rights to use, and protect the confidentiality of, confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets), and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered.
- 1.10. member means a member of CPG, MyGrowthPod or any of it’s brands.
- 1.11. Customer means a member of CPG MyGrowthPod & StartUp Richmond and any of CPG’s brands
- 1.12. membership means membership of CPG, MyGrowthPod & StartUp Richmond and any other CPG brands.
- 1.13. membership fee means the membership fee payable for membership of MyGrowthPod & StartUp Richmond mand any other CPG brand.
- 1.14. software means the intellectual property in any software that is made available for use or download from the website relating to membership content.
- 1.15. website means www.cpgexp.com and www.mygrowthpod.com, www.mygrowthpod.co.uk, www.startuprichmond.com, www.richmondfoodies.co.uk www.creativerichmond.co.uk, www.how-to-start-a-business.co.uk
- Information about us
- .‘CPG’, ‘StartUp Richmond’ ‘MyGrowthPod’, is the trading name and registered trademark of CPG Executive Consulting Ltd, a company registered in England & Wales, CPG Executive Consulting Limited is a company registered Company No. 8460247 having its registered office at 1-5 Clerkenwell Road, London, EC1M 5PA We are registered for VAT under No. GB175 2498 80
- You may contact us by telephoning our Customer Service team on 0207 192 9207 or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to give us formal notice of any matter in accordance with these terms, please see clause 16.
- Use of the website
Your use of the website is governed by our terms in this document and by the terms of website use. Please take the time to read these, as they include important terms which apply to you.
4 How we use your personal information
5: Age restrictions
Membership and studentship of ‘CPG’ and access to products or services from the website is only available to you if you are at least 18 years old.
- Applying for Membership / Studentship
6.1. The membership / studentship page on the website will guide you through the steps you need to take to become a member. After you complete the application form and submit it to us, we shall send you an e-mail acknowledging our receipt of your form. This acknowledgement does not mean that your application has been accepted. Our acceptance of your application shall take place as described in clause 6.2.
6.2. We shall accept your membership / studentship application at our discretion, based on our standard evaluation criteria. We will confirm our acceptance of your membership application by sending you an e-mail acceptance confirmation (acceptance confirmation) with details of your account and login details. This shall only be done once payment has been made. Your membership shall not be effective until we send you the acceptance.
6.4. Code of Conduct: all members when attending events must comply with the Code of Conduct. Failure to do so will entitle CPG to terminate your membership and/or bar you from attendance at events. Appendix F.
6.5. Payment options:
If purchasing a membership of one of our training programmes:
We provide an upfront payment or a payment plans from the date of application. Details of each payment plan is provided in the payment options for each product, service or membership. Once payment including all applicable Sales Tax or VAT has been paid you will receive membership to the area of our site that contains your purchased product for the period that you have purchased; for as long as we provide the service. We reserve the right to terminate any service, product or membership type at any time, without notice to you.
If purchasing an online training programme (studentship):
- Purchase all at once by bank card, credit card, PayPal
- Over a fixed period (as stipulated on the individual payment/product page) This can be done through PayPal and Stripe. This is not a credit offer, but a payment plan.
If purchasing a growth plan or business diagnostic, we provide an upfront payment for our Growth Plan Service. Once payment including all applicable Sales Tax or VAT has been paid you will receive membership to the area of our site that contains your purchased product for the period that you have purchased; for as long as we provide the service. We reserve the right to terminate any service, product or membership type at any time, without notice to you.
6.6. Termination of Membership/Studentship: you may terminate your membership/studentship at any time in accordance with clause 6.9 but please note that we do not offer any refunds in respect of any remainder of a due payment following termination. We may terminate your membership/studentship in accordance with clause 14.
6.7. Updated payment information: You are responsible for ensuring that your payment method remains valid for the charging period e.g. if you avail of the monthly membership subscription, you can update your card details in your profile settings page within the members’ area for your product or contact your consultant directly for assistance.
Should a payment fail we will restrict access to our service until payment has been made. If your access is restricted and you require assistance please email us at email@example.com
7.1. Prices: The price for membership, events and products are set out at the membership or event pages of the website and are payable in advance. We shall be under no obligation to confirm membership or provide access to any events or website membership areas until the relevant price has been paid in full.
7.2. Discounts: A discounted membership fee may apply if you have received a promotional code through a third party with whom CPG has a formal agreement. This discount may be for a free trial or a discount on the applicable membership fee for a specified period of time. The discount is only valid for that period and any renewal of membership will be at the current full price as displayed on the membership page of the website.
7.3. Membership fees and prices of products and events may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order you have already placed.
7.4. If we do not receive payment authorisation for any payment made by you or any authorisation is subsequently cancelled, we may immediately terminate or suspend your membership. You will still be liable for any outstanding payments.
7.5. All prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT/Sales Tax and these taxes will be charged to you at checkout.
7.6. Payments of membership fees and for events and products via the website may be made using a debit card or credit card or via direct debit as indicated on the website.
7.7 Should you cancel your payment before you have completed your payment plan you are still liable for the remainder of our fee, regardless of whether you accessed the members site or not.
7.8. We do not hold any of your card details on our site. All payments are processed through either GoCardless, PayPal or Stripe. For more information on their services please go to www.gocardless.com, www.paypal.com and www.Stripe.com
7.9. You are still afforded all statutory rights under UK law and these terms do not affect your rights.
7.10 Our guarantees are displayed on our products page (online) and the guarantee applicable to you is the guarantee displayed at the time of purchase.
We have a 7 day money back guarantee on our Growth Plan Programme. If you are not happy with the programme you can apply for a refund for any monies you have already paid to us.
8.1 Intellectual Property
The intellectual property in content on the website and in products and services is the property of CPG or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, database right and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the website or for sale from the website without written permission from us.
Members of MyGrowthPod and StartUp Richmond and any of CPG’s brands agree that:
- They will NEVER pass on any of the intellectual property to any third party. It is expressly only to be used for their business and their business only.
- You may not share any of our content, cheat sheets, videos, transcripts, Mp3’s or any other IP on the website with anyone else.
- You do not have permission to sell reproduce or reprint any of our material and IP at any time.
- That in the event of the Services being cancelled by the Member or Client then the Member or Client will cease to use any of the intellectual property and destroy and intellectual property.
- That the intellectual property remains the property of CPG at all times.
8.2 Your License to Us
By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, comments, blog entries, Facebook postings, photos and videos) to us via the Site, internet groups, social media venues, or to any of our staff via email, text or otherwise, you are representing: (i) that you are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; and (ii) that you are thirteen years of age or older. In addition, when you submit, email, text or deliver or post any material, you are granting us, and anyone authorised by us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose. The foregoing grant shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of such rights, you grant us, and anyone authorised by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name, email address or screen name, as we deem appropriate.
You acknowledge and agree that any contributions originally created by you for us shall be deemed a “work made for hire” when the work performed is within the scope of the definition of a work made for hire of UK Copyright Law, as amended. As such, the copyrights in those works shall belong to CPG from their creation. Thus, CPG shall be deemed the author and exclusive owner thereof and shall have the right to exploit any or all of the results and proceeds in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity, in all languages, as CPG determines. In the event that any of the results and proceeds of your submissions hereunder are not deemed a “work made for hire” under UK Copyright, as amended, you hereby, without additional compensation, irrevocably assign, convey and transfer to CPG all proprietary rights, including without limitation, all copyrights and trademarks throughout the universe, in perpetuity in every medium, whether now known or hereafter devised, to such material and any and all right, title and interest in and to all such proprietary rights in every medium, whether now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity. Any posted material which are reproductions of prior works by you shall be co-owned by us.
You acknowledge that CPG has the right but not the obligation to use and display any postings or contributions of any kind and that CPG may elect to cease the use and display of any such materials (or any portion thereof), at any time for any reason whatsoever.
Limitations on Linking and Framing. You may establish a hypertext link to the Site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by us or by the Site. However, you may not, without our prior written permission, frame or inline link any of the content of the Site, or incorporate into another website or other service any of our material, content or intellectual property.
9.1. Membership, services and products are provided for internal use by your business, and you agree not to use your membership or any products or services for any resale purposes.
9.2. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes our liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(c) any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
9.3. Subject to clause 9.2, we will under no circumstances whatever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the contract for:
(a) any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
(b) loss or corruption of data, information or software;
(c) loss of business opportunity;
(d) loss of anticipated savings;
(e) loss of goodwill; or
(f) any indirect or consequential loss.
9.4. Subject to clause 9.2, our total liability to you in respect of all losses arising under or in connection with the contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the total fee paid by you.
9.5. Your use of our programme and attendance of live sessions and use of any content is at your sole risk and responsibility and you acknowledge that all content is provided “as is” and “as available”. Content is made available for the members’ general information and any advice, opinion, statement or other information forming part of the content is not intended for trading or to address any member’s particular requirements.
9.6. We make no representations or warranties:
(a) that membership or attendance at any event or use of any content will be appropriate for any particular purpose;
(b) about the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any content;
(c) about the results obtained from membership or accessing or attending any event or using any content; or
(d) that the use of any of the content will not infringe the Intellectual Property rights of any third party.
9.7. It is your responsibility to ensure that membership or an event or any products or services are suitable for your requirements. We accept no liability if such membership, content, products or services do not meet your requirements.
9.8. We give no assurance that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom or that the website’s contents are in accordance with the laws of any other jurisdiction. If you choose to access the website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
9.9. Although the event details on the website are correct at the time of publication, in certain circumstances it may become necessary to change the format, content, venue, speakers, hosts, moderators and/or timing of an event. We shall use our reasonable endeavours to notify all attendees of any such changes prior to an event but, subject to clause 10, shall have no liability for any expenses incurred by members in relation to such changes.
9.10. Our site contains links to the websites of third party suppliers and adviser members. Whilst we taken reasonable care in selecting third party suppliers, we do not endorse them in any way and you are responsible for determining whether the services of such third party suppliers are appropriate for your business. We shall have no liability in respect of any advice given by such third parties or adviser members, or any services or products included in any such external website links. All services offered by third parties and adviser members are subject to their terms of business. You are responsible for reviewing those terms of business and taking independent advice in relation to them if appropriate.
9.11 This code of conduct applies to all CPG spaces, including: social media, mailing lists and events.
CPG is dedicated to a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, or religious opinions. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in our events, in any form, online or offline.
Violations include, but are not limited to:
- Offensive comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, or religion
- Sexual comments or images in public or directly to event attendees, without permission
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact; unwelcome sexual attention
- Photography or recording of specific participants unless explicit permission has been given.
- Please note that photography and videoing of presentations is generally permitted, unless stated beforehand.
- We sometimes video and photograph CPG events for use on our blog and social media. If you would prefer not to feature in these, please make this known to one of the team at the beginning of the event or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
Anyone asked to cease in any of the behaviour listed above will be expected to comply immediately. On receiving a report of violations, CPG staff or event organisers / contractors working on their behalf may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from an event with no refund.
If you have any concerns relating to this code of conduct, please contact CPG by emailing email@example.com or by speaking with a member of the team at an event. All reports will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Harassment and other code of conduct violations reduce the value of our community for everyone. We want you to be happy in our community and adhering to this code of conduct will help make a better experience for all.
9.11 Online Commerce
Certain sections of the Site may allow you to purchase many different types of products and services online that are provided by third parties. We are not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of these products and services. If you make a purchase from a merchant on the Site or on a site linked to by the Site, the information obtained during your visit to that merchant’s online store or site, and the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your credit card number and contact information, may be collected by both the merchant and us. A merchant may have privacy and data collection practices that are different from ours. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. In addition, when you purchase products or services on or through the Site, you may be subject to additional terms and conditions that specifically apply to your purchase or use of such products or services. For more information regarding a merchant, its online store, its privacy policies, and/or any additional terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s website and click on its information links or contact the merchant directly. You release us and our affiliates from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against us or them, arising from your purchase or use of any products or services made available by third parties through the Site.
Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through our Site, regarding payment and delivery of specific goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that CPG shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings.
You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site. You agree to use the Site and to purchase services or products through the Site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You also agree not to make any purchases for speculative, false or fraudulent purposes or for the purpose of anticipating demand for a particular product or service. You agree to only purchase goods or services for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so. When making a purchase for a third party that requires you to submit the third party’s personal information to us or a merchant, you represent that you have obtained the express consent of such third party to provide such third party’s personal information.
Your purchase is for personal use only. Sharing of purchases is not permitted and will be considered unauthorised, an infringing use of our copyrighted material, and may subject violators to liability. If payment for a course is declined, our system will automatically disable access to our premium materials. (We understand. This usually happens because a credit card expires.) We want to help restore your access, so we’ll make every attempt to contact you to help resolve this issue. Once the billing issue is resolved, we’ll restore access.
This Site may include a variety of features, such as Growth plans, business diagnostics, bulletin boards, forums, groups, activity walls, directories, web logs, chat rooms, and email & messaging services, which allow feedback to us and real-time interaction between users, and other features which allow users to communicate with others. Responsibility for what is posted on bulletin boards, activity walls, groups, forums, web logs, chat rooms, and other public posting areas on the Site, or sent via any email services on the Site, lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the material you post or send. We do not control the messages, information or files that you or others may provide through the Site. It is a condition of your use of the Site that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site.
- Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site.
- Use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
- Gain unauthorised access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.
9.12. CPG may host message boards, chats and other public forums on its Sites. Any user failing to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement may be expelled from and refused continued access to, the message boards, chats or other public forums in the future. CPG or its designated agents may remove or alter any user-created content at any time for any reason. Message boards, chats and other public forums are intended to serve as discussion centres for users and subscribers. Information and content posted within these public forums may be provided by CPG staff, CPG’s outside contributors, or by users not connected with CPG, some of whom may employ anonymous user names. CPG expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed in these forums by third parties, nor are we responsible for any errors or omissions in such postings, or for hyperlinks embedded in any messages. Under no circumstances will we, our affiliates, suppliers or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through these forums. The opinions expressed in these forums are solely the opinions of the participants, and do not reflect the opinions of CPG or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
CPG has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any of the content or postings on the message boards, chat rooms or other public forums on the Sites. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the absolute right to monitor the same at our sole discretion. In addition, we reserve the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any postings or content, in whole or in part, for any reason and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and to protect ourselves, our clients, sponsors, users and visitors.
We occasionally include access to an online community as part of our programs. We want every single member to add value to the group. Our goal is to make your community the most valuable community you’re a member of. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove anyone at any time. We rarely do this, but we want to let you know how seriously we take our communities.
To use certain features of the Site, you will need a username and password, which you will receive through the Site’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
- Circumstances outside our control
10.1. We shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the contract that is caused by circumstances outside our control, as defined in clause 10.2.
10.2. Circumstances outside our control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, extreme weather conditions, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, viruses or pandemics, or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks, failure of electric power, gas, water, or other utility service or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
10.3. If circumstances outside our control occur which affect the performance of our obligations in relation to any event or services:
(a) we will notify you as soon as reasonably possible; and
(b) our obligations under these terms shall be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the circumstances outside our control.
10.4. Where the circumstances outside our control require us to cancel an event, we shall use our reasonable endeavours to reschedule the event to a new date within 3 months of the original date and, if we are unable to do so, we shall reimburse all fees paid in respect of the original event.
10.5. Where the circumstances outside our control affect our delivery of products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the circumstances outside our control are over.
11 Earnings disclaimer
Disclaimer: No Earnings Projections, Promises Or Representations
- You recognise and agree that we have made no implications, warranties, promises, suggestions, projections, representations or guarantees whatsoever to you about future prospects or earnings, or that you will earn any money, with respect to your purchase of CPG’s products, and that we have not authorised any such projection, promise, or representation by others.
- Any earnings or income statements, or any earnings or income examples, are only estimates of what we think you could earn. There is no assurance you will do as well as stated in any examples. If you rely upon any figures provided, you must accept the entire risk of not doing as well as the information provided. This applies whether the earnings or income examples are monetary in nature or pertain to advertising credits which may be earned (whether such credits are convertible to cash or not).
- There is no assurance that any prior successes or past results as to earnings or income (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not) will apply, nor can any prior successes be used, as an indication of your future success or results from any of the information, content, or strategies. Any and all claims or representations as to income or earnings (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not) are not to be considered as “average earnings”.
- (i) The Economy. The economy, both where you do business, and on a national and even worldwide scale, creates additional uncertainty and economic risk. An economic recession or depression might negatively affect the results produced by CPG’s products.
- (ii) Your Success Or Lack Of It. Your success in using the information or strategies provided at http://cpgexp.com depends on a variety of factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, as we do not know you, your background, your work ethic, your dedication, your motivation, your desire, or your business skills or practices. Therefore, we do not guarantee or imply that you will get rich, that you will do as well, or that you will have any earnings (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not), at all.
- Internet businesses and earnings derived therefrom, involve unknown risks and are not suitable for everyone. You may not rely on any information presented on the website or otherwise provided by us, unless you do so with the knowledge and understanding that you can experience significant losses (including, but not limited to, the loss of any monies paid to purchase CPG’s products, and/or any monies spent setting up, operating, and/or marketing CPG’s products, and further, that you may have no earnings at all (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not).
- (iii) Forward-Looking Statements. MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR IN MATERIALS PURCHASED AND/OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” “ESTIMATE,” “EXPECT,” “PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “BELIEVE,” AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE.
- ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE, IN OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR IN MATERIALS PURCHASED AND/OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS WEBSITE ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSE, IN FACT NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL.
- (iv) Due Diligence. You are advised to do your own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions and should use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals. You should check with your accountant, lawyer, or professional advisor, before acting on this or any information. You may not consider any examples, documents, or other content on the website or otherwise provided by us to be the equivalent of professional advice. Nothing contained on the website or in materials available for sale or download on the website provides professional advice in any way. You should consult with your own accountant, lawyer, or professional advisor for any questions you may have.
- We assume no responsibility for any losses or damages resulting from your use of any link, information, or opportunity contained within the website or within any information disclosed by the owner of this site in any form whatsoever.
- (v) Purchase Price. Although we believe the price is fair for the value that you receive, you understand and agree that the purchase price for CPG’s products has been arbitrarily set by us. This price bears no relationship to objective standards.
You shall indemnify us against all costs, claims, damages, liability and expenses (including any reasonable professional fees) which we might incur by reason of your breach of these terms, including, without limitation any losses which we may suffer as a result of the unauthorised use by third parties of any user name and password issued to you, except in circumstances where you can demonstrate to our satisfaction that such third party obtained the relevant details through no fault (including, without limitation, negligence) on your part.
- Changes to these terms
We may make amendments to these terms from time to time. Any such amendments shall be posted on the website and material changes shall be notified to members by email. It is your responsibility to refer regularly to these terms and note any amendments. Amendments will come into effect immediately on the amended terms being posted on the website and you will be deemed to have accepted them if you access the website after that time.
- Entire Agreement
The contract states the entire agreement and understanding between you and CPG relating to your membership and/or access to our website members’ areas to or attendance at events and supersedes all previous terms, communications and discussions relating thereto.
14.1. We may terminate the contract with immediate effect by notice in writing if a customer commits a material breach of these terms.
14.2. Cancellation of a customer’s access to any event and/ or use of any content shall not affect any provision of the contract which is expressly or by implication intended to come into effect or to continue in effect after such cancellation or expiry.
14.3. Cancellation of a customer’s access to any event and use of any content under these terms shall not affect our right to receive any outstanding sums due to us at the date of cancellation, which sums shall be payable within 30 days of such cancellation.
- Other important terms
15.1. We may transfer our rights and obligations under the contract to an affiliate without obtaining your prior consent.
15.2. We may sub-contract any of our obligations under the contract to any other person provided that this shall not affect your rights or our obligations under these terms.
15.3. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person with our prior written consent.
15.4. The contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of these terms.
15.5. Each of the clauses of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that clause is unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
15.6. If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. Any waiver by us of a default by you shall not mean that we will automatically waive any later default.
- Communications between us
16.1. Any notice or other communication given by you to us, or by us to you, under or in connection with the contract shall be in writing and shall be delivered personally, sent by pre-paid first class post or other next working day delivery service or e-mail or text message.
16.2. A notice or other communication shall be deemed to have been received: if delivered personally, when left at our registered office; if sent by pre-paid first class post or other next working day delivery service, at 9.00 am on the second business day after posting or if sent by e-mail, one business day after transmission.
16.3. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
16.4. The provisions of this clause shall not apply to the service of any proceedings or other documents in any legal action.
- Applicable law.
The contract and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the contract or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
Appendix A – My Growth Pod Membership
- Access to MyGrowthPod memberships, business diagnostics, Growth plans, health check questionnaires. Access to your personalised growth plan. Access to events as advertised (subject to registration for said events). Access to the CPG’s content library for MyGrowthPod Including eBooks, recorded webinars, presentations, videos and podcasts.
- Online access to our ‘business experts’ as selected by CPG
- Opportunities to feature on CPG blog, Facebook, TV, and at events
- On occasion, members may be approached by CPG with opportunities to feature on CPG channels, including the CPG blog, CPG videos, or to appear at events hosted or publicised by CPG
- Opportunities to appear on all online / offline content will be determined by CPG
- All content, whether online or offline, including presentations delivered at events are to be approved by CPG before being uploaded or given
- All online content must be in line with CPG’s creative guidelines
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under the UK. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by CPG infringe your copyright, you, or your agent may send to CPG a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it be blocked. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorised to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon CPG actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send to CPG a counter-notice. All notices and counter notices must meet the then current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright for details. CPG Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement or counter notices can be reached as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last revision June 2023